February 22, 2010

Sunshine Award


I am so blessed receive this award from a lady that I truly admire for her talent and her gentle spirit and her willingness to share that talent! Thank you Sandy from Details By Sandy it means so very much that you shared this Sunshine Award with me! I am so blessed to have blogging friend like you! You are an inspiration and an encouragement to me. Thank you.

The rules for this award....
Place the award in your post or within your blog
Pass this award to six of your followers
Link the nominees to your post
Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog
Share the love and link to the person you received the award from.
So here are my six:
Pam....my friend who is an unlimited source of information on the MB to all that ask. Everyone on Gypsy Chat has heard of TheBugBytes! She continually comes to the aide of someone in need of help. She is a constant encourager to me and puts a smile on my face daily!
Crystal....When it comes to designing she has the wow factor that we all strive for. She sees beauty in materials our eyes pass over and then creates a thing of beauty with it. She always has time to help another and a willingness to pass on that talent to others. Just take a look at her site; Design, Create, Inspire!
Beatritz.... who has an unending supply of ideas and energy… everyday there is something happening over at Amazing Grace.
Carol....one of the first ladies that showed kindness and patience with a new Cricut owner! Carol has a talent for making beautiful cards and shares them on her site Little Creation Corner. But what I enjoy most is her comment to all, her little stories and continual words of encouragement to all she is around. I must say Carol I am sorry I didn’t win the Golden Cricut… but really Carol you can come and visit anyway! I would paint my expression gold if that would make you happy!
Enfys...WOW – WOW what a talented lady when it comes to cards! She is new to me, as I just started making pretty cards and you can’t help but be drawn to her talent!!! You can see her cards on Going Buggy. She also shares wonderful stories about her grandchildren.
Michele... she has such wonderful designs and does share her creations with others…. And I just love that about her. You can find Michele at Scrap-n-Dance.
Put your fingers in motion and check out the ladies above… you will be delighted with their talent.
signature

4 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

You are soooo sweet!!!! Thank you for thinking of me! Sheila, my husband lost his job here in this new town for us and if it wasn't for the Grace of God, His unfailing promises and my scrapbooking keeping me focused I'd be in deep trouble! Do you remember my "Lemon" layout? that says it all......Again, you are such a beautiful encourager and inspiration. God bless you! (from the bottom of my heart I say this to you my sweet friend).

papillon digital design said...

Thanks for the award dear. I feel so honored by this award and am deeply touched by your words. You put a smile on my face everyday too sweetie. You charge me with creative energy everyday

Carol said...

OMG, Sheila, you Sweet Sweet Sweet Sassy Lady! I am honored beyond words to receive this special award, and I am speechless (I know, hard to believe, isn't it!). But maybe it's because my contacts are swimming around in my eyes from the tears your kind words have caused ... and YES, I am that much of a sentimental ding-a-ling! I am blessed to have found a special crafting friend like you!

I shall take this award and treasure it ... and pass it along to others to share the sunshine and joy, just as you have shared it with me.

Hugz,
♥Carol♥

Enfys said...

Thank you so very much for thinking of me Sheila, I will pop it on my blog in the next couple of days. You bring sunshine to me too, with your unfailing good humour and willingness to help everyone on the MB,
big hugs
En x