March 26, 2010

Easter Cards From The Easter Cartridge

I just love this little lamb and it is so easy to make. This year I am making 6 special little Easter cards for my grandchildren. Because I don't have another day off until Friday the 26th, I tried to keep it simple. I used pastle card stock and some little stack that I got in a RAK on the Cricut MB along with ribbon from Stampin'Up. I cut out 6 cards and placed each one in its own little baggie as there were so many little parts, I didn't want to loose any. I made sure that I ran my pieces in the cuttle bug before hand.
After putting the little lamb together I placed stickles on him. The little chick I chalked his little beak and feet.
You can see the floral embossing when I do a close up.
Isn't the little chick cute?
And another close up on the embossing. I used pop dots to add a little dimmension.
Hope you liked todays easy project. Have a great day.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement as they continue to inspire me.
signature

14 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Good morning sunshine! These cards are so cute! Love the background flower paper you chose, very pretty. That lamb is adorable! Happy Friday!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Very cute, like how you embossed the swirls onto the sheep. Have a great weekend. Staci

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, I just love both these cards! But, the expression on the little lamb's face is soooo cute it's priceless! Tooooo adorable!

papillon digital design said...

love the lamb. And when did chester have a chick lol?

Kelley-Lou-Who said...

I love that paper used on the chick card! And I love what you did with the chick and the lamb. Absolutely adorable!

Kelley-Lou-Who said...

Love the paper behind the chick! Both cards are adorable, lovin the lamb and chick.

Debbie said...

OMG your cards are so cute! Is one for me?(only kidding!) I'm sure your grand kids will love them I know I sure do!

Lissanne said...

I love that lamb, these cards are just so cute!! I also love your embossing, I have to start remembering to emboss before I glue my projects together!

Sharon said...

Adorable Easter cards!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I just got this cart in the mail today & can't wait to play this weekend.

flowerdisco said...

Sheila, those cards are beautiful and I am liking that cart a lot more these days.

Also I want to Thank You for all the love left behind...I really appreciate it. I will be there...always flowerdisco, the same old one, lol

Barb Craft said...

Sooooo adorable!! Love the way you embossed the little lamb... and then stickles!! My favorite!! He is just the cutest thing ever... your grandchildren are sure to enjoy these!
Barb :)

Sandy said...

Well well well ms thing...here i go again...coffee in had and scrolling through the fun creative things you've been up to...love all the zoo pages...espcially love the title on the friend from downunder....and those cards...wow wow wow...what a lot of wonderful work you've been up to....I adore the new ones as well...great embossing on the little sheep...love the sparkle...you never disappoint...always a pleasure to have coffee with you my friend!

Toni said...

they are so cute i love them , what a great cartridge