March 2, 2010

Fast Family LO - Packaged Kit

Somtimes you just must use a packaged layout kit because they just fit the photo. This was one of those times. I purchase this SEI paper from Flowers And Flourishes at the private sale, the paper as you can see is beautiful and the kit came with this KI Hip Chip letters, ribbon, and embellishments that matched perfectly.

I always lay everything down on the paper before applying glue.... that way I can adjust if I don't like the way it looks.
I cut the ribbon and taped on the backside of the paper. Then I took a piece just large enough to comfortably tie and thread around the piece I just taped down ant thread it through the embellishment. I adjusted the ribbon so they pattern would show after placing a knot in it, and then trimmed the edges and slid it where I wanted it.
Simple layout that took only about 15 minutes to put together. Notice all I used was one 12x12 sheet of paterned paper and an 8 1/2x11 in a matching color. Nothing was cut other than the ribbon. The letters were chipboard and I spent more time searching for the letters to family and glueing down than on the entire layout! Anyone can put together this attractive page!
Thank you for spending time with me today. I hope you try your own layout soon.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank you for your sweet comments, I love hearing from you. I am encourage by your words.
signature

3 comments:

Magoo said...

wow, 15 minutes?! that's it?? looks fabulous - this is one of my favourite colour combos - so classic.

I'm almost there sass.....almost ready to make a layout...I have some pics sitting on my craft table...*gulp*

Sandi Clarkson said...

15 minutes ...omgosh .. I so need to scrap with you sometime! this looks fabulous!

Audrey Frelx said...

As usual -- you've done another beautiful layout! However, you don't need a kit, you're awesome with just some scrapbook tools and paper!