March 18, 2010

Simple Card Complete In Only 5 Minutes

Here is another simple little card again used with the scraps from the triangle layout. The triangle and a dot that I used for the center of a fan flower was all that was left of the items I cut with my cricut along with a small scrap. The card itself is a scrap from tomorrows 3+1=Success challenge from the cricut MB Gypsy Chat forum. I had them in my messenger bag along with a strip of ribbon from my purses. So when I had a little time to kill I just reaced in the bag and put them together.
I added stickles in the center of the white dots and called it finished..... 10 Minutes is all it took. I hope you liked this speedy little card made entirely from scraps!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank you for stopping by today. I thank you for your sweet words of encouragement, I am always inspired by them.
signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty paper! Love to use every last bit. Could even stamp a little sentiment on at the last minute to personalize for occasion. Thanks for sharing.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Very soft and pretty colors, I love brown and blue together, very elegant. Thanks for posting this, we always need fresh ideas.. Happy Thursday!

Barb Craft said...

I want to be you when I grow up!! You are amazing the way you can put anything together and make it look good! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us!
Barb :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have to agree, you are so amazing. Thanks for always sharing your awesome ideas with us.

Haidee said...

Great card and 5 minutes to make is even better!!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Sheila, you're awsome! And, you now have me saving scraps of paper so tiny I just know I'll probably never use them. However, I'm seeing what you're doing with scraps and I'm afraid to toss em anymore -- LOL!

flowerdisco said...

Hey sheila....are you trying to challenge my record of 2 cards in 22 minutes, uh? ...........LOL Hugs my dear. Love your 5 minutes card and I might take up a challenge and try to do one in 4-1/2 minutes hehehe

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Flowerdisco, good, then I will have to go for four! guess we could get a lot done if we succeed!