March 22, 2010

Sweet Blogger And 3 Ms Bright Side Awards!!!!

For the Swee Blogger Award, I want to thank Sandy at Details By Sandy for her thoughtfulness, support, and encouragement she is an inspiration to me. I am continually checking her creations as they are soooo beautiful! I suggesst you do the same, you will love her work.

For the Ms Bright Side Award, first I want to thank Nanne at Nanne's Creations. She is always encouraging and always and inspiration.... all you have to do is click over to her blog and you will see for your self how beautiful her work is!  Then I would also like to thank Cindy at Crazy For Crafting for presenting me with this award within 24 hours of Nanne. Cindy always reaches out to encourage, inspire and help others in their craft. Please take time to visit her blog. I find this impossible to believe but I was just awarded Ms Bright Side Award again from a fairly new blogger Just2Ducky. She may be new to blogging but is a really talented lady that continually wows me with her cards. You all know how I am striving to do better, well she is one of the ladies I look up to so do go check out her blog! I have to tell you she even made a Sassy Easter Basket!!!  You just have to see go to Just2Ducky!  Thank you for honoring me in this manner.
Now to accept the awards there are some things I must do…I need to share the 10 top things about myself and then share 5 bits of trivia...I am allowed to pass this award to other bloggers who will in turn do the same linking the person who passed and the people I pass to.

My Top 10 Happy Things....
  1. God
  2. My husband of 39 years
  3. My 3 beautiful children and their spouses
  4. 6 gorgeous grand children
  5. Reading my Bible
  6. Spending time with my family
  7. Spending time with friends
  8. A clean house
  9. Scrapping
  10. Going to the beach
5 Bits Of Trivia

  1. Married my high school sweetheart.
  2.  Love to travel.
  3.  The hardest thing I ever did was move from Illinois to Alabama, but I love it so much I wouldn’t go back!
  4.  Go to the beach every year and if I could live on the beach I would!
  5.  I wish could retire and spend more time doing the things I love to do!
I would like to pass this Sweet Blogger Award to:
  1. Pam at TheBugBytes
  2. Crystal at Design~Create~Inspire
  3. Audrey at Cute And Some
  4. Tammy at Creative Critters Cricut Club
  5. Beatriz at Amazing Grace
  6. Lori at Scrapping My Stress Away

I would like to pass the Ms Bright Side Award to:
  1. Beth at 217 Creations
  2. Barb at SnowmanLover's Paperie
  3. Angie at Scrap Happens With Angie
  4. Denice at Paper Pastime
  5. Lisa at Lisa's Craftroom
signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sheila!

Audrey Frelx said...

Sheila, congratulations on getting this award; your blog is beautiful and you really deserve it. Thanks also for passing it on to me!!! I appreciate that you thought of me and appreciate receiving it!!! I have made so many friends here and I feel so Blessed!!!

Thanks again!!!

BTW, did you receive your RAK yet from my little contest? Just curious.

Unknown said...

Sassy ~ thank you!! I love your "Chester Approved" Blog!!

flowerdisco said...

Congratulations!!!!

217 Creations said...

THANK YOU SHELIA!!!!!!!!!