November 18, 2011

Christmas Gift Card Holders

Hi To All My Crafty Bloggers,

This is Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room bringing you my design for this month. Thank you Sheila for giving me the honor. WOW, I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week already. I am definitely not ready for Christmas.

But, I did decide to create these gorgeous gift card holders. I don't know why the red looks orange :( must be either my lighting or my camera, sorry. Well, this adorable gift card holder is from Emma from My Creative Time.


This is what they look like all cut. Aren't these cardstocks so pretty? They are from DCWV, the Homemade Christmas Stack. I wish they were double sided. I didn't like the inside being white, so I die cut other patterned cardstocks and adhered them together. They are thicker, which is nice because they are extra sturdy. I also used the Stitched Oval Die, the Scallop and Stitched Circle Die, the Gift Card Sentiments stamp set, and the All Around Christmas stamp set, all from My Creative Time.
On the First one, I tied a bow with white Tulle, the second one, has a red bow tied, the third one has red and white twine with a bell, the fourth one has red, white and green curly ribbon tied and the fifth one has a gold twine type and I added letter beads to say HO HO HO.


These are the stitched circle and scallop dies cut.

I hope you liked my project today. I would like to wish you all a Wonderful, Healthy and Happy Thanksgiving.

13 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Lisa these are adorable!!! I love all the beautiful ribbons, tulle and alpha beads!!! So adorable and I love making gift card holders this time of year! Thanks for sharing these are truly wonderful!
hugs,
M

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These are just wonderful Lisa and I got bot of these die sets and have not used yet.... Thanks for the inspiration as I will be making a bunch of these for the holidays. Thanks!

Angi Barrs said...

I love gift card holders. They are so fun to make for Christmas. :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Lisa, these are so cute! And so festive in holiday paper you used!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

oh I love Miss Emma's stamp sets, wish I could just buy them all..

Unknown said...

Very cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa said...

Thank you all so much :)

Kelly said...

So sweet. Love them x

papillon digital design said...

Love the gift card holder. They turned out so lovely. TFS

Cricut Couple said...

Amazing Lisa! Just amazing!!!

Java Jen's Creations said...

These gift card holders are awesome!! Yours are adorable!!!

Waseem said...

What color you use for these Gift Card envelopes red or orange?

Waseem said...

Like the idea and the Gift Card envelopes you have shared..thanks you share it.