June 26, 2015

Monogrammed Note Cards Make Great Gifts


Don't you just love Christmas? I know I sure do, but I want to give everyone a gift and I just can't afford to so shhhh I want to share this little project with you so maybe you too can use it this Christmas season for a little gift to give someone you care for. This is a direct scrap lift from Kristy at Scrapin On My Door and I am so excited to share this project with you again!  I shared it last year with a video camera that you couldn't see very well so I thought it was worth a revisit... and I promised I was only going to share what I was actually making for my needs this Christmas.
Above is a close up of one of the portfolios that hold the note cards and envelopes, don't you just love the shimmer?
This is how the front looks and as I show you in the video you can alter it to what you like, be it with or without embossing. Wide or narrow bands, you do what you like the looks of.

Here is the inside notice it has 4 monogrammed note cards and 4 envelopes. Isn't that a wonderful set? I keep these on had for a quick gift, all I need to do is make the scallops, circles and initial and glue them on and viola they are done. All the sets in the video are without the monograms as I will do that as soon as I complete my set of names.
Here is another color, don't you just love how they look good with any coordinating color combination? Great for any season these card sets are awesome.
This is the photo of the set that Kristy made for me at Craftin On My Door, aren't they gorgeous? See what I mean any color and the gift is just right! I think I have shown these note cards to everyone that has been to my office in my home, because I love this gift! So let's get to work.



Now wasn't that easy... but we aren't done yet. Let's get theses put together so you too can make these awesome note card sets.



These little monogrammed note cards are perfect for gifts for this holiday season. I hope you get the opportunity to make a few. I hope you enjoyed today's post. Your sweet - sweet word encourage me and your comments continue to inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed day.... See you Saturday.

13 comments:

Trudi said...

Love what you have inspired me to do, today set to make a dozen or so of these for friends and family. What size to you cut the ovals and scallops at? Any preference to cutting the letters from? I mean did you like a certain cartridge font best for this. Thanks in advance. Will start this easy-peasy project immediately.
etfamily at wynndel dot ca

mfc.melissamade2 said...

These are just fabulous - what a great idea for giving at this time of year! Everyone needs note cards! Gorgeous design too!
Hugs,
M

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

These are great Sheila. I just made monogrammed ornaments for my Mothers of Preschoolers group. I think my girls will love them as anything with a monogram is so personal and special.

Jennifer said...

What a great idea, and i needed to have something for my friends in the office. This will work wonderful. Thanks for the great tut.
Jen

Unknown said...

Oh Sheila the notelets are adorable, the colours are perfect and I am so going to make some for my friends, yet another terrific video tutorial
Hugs
Adele

Nicole said...

These are fabulous! I have been searching everywhere for something to give my kids teachers at school that I can make myself and these are perfect! I cannot wait to make them. Thank you so much for the great project!!
~Nicole
http://croppinmommadesigns.blogspot.com

Cathie Rigby said...

Love this project! What a thoughtful Christmas gift for friends-so sweet. Love your site so creative. Hugs Cathie
www.creativecutter.org

Unknown said...

Brilliant! I can't wait to make a ton of these sets, everyone will love them :) TFS!

Unknown said...

Thanks Sheila! YOU are sooo sweet! I'm so glad that you loved your set, and I can't believe you still have them and haven't use them yet! ;) They are quick, fun, and personal = a perfect little gift, thanks for reminding me!!!!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Java Jen's Creations said...

I love these sets! They ARE a perfect gift!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

I love the set that you sent me! I have already made several sets and given as gifts! I have just completed a set (with a Cricut twist) for a challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog! Thank you for finding this fabulous project!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

I just love this idea Sheila!! I don't often comment, but I am a loyal follower! Thanks for all you do, thanks for being you!!!
Brenda

Krafthead said...

Who doesn't like getting a personalized gift? These are great~