December 23, 2011

My Son's Birthday Card.

Morning all,
Today is my Son's birthday, so I thought I'd share with you the card I made for him. He is Where's Wally mad. We have all of the books, mugs, calendar and I have a duvet cover for him too. He loves him, which meant I thought I'd make him a card with Wally on it.



I copied some pages from his book to have as backgrounds and some wally's.





Here's the finished card. I just mat and layered the background and Wally. I didn't want to add anything else as I know my son will be looking for Wally, so I made sure I hadn't covered him up.
I hope you like the card. Thanks to Sheila for having my today.

Have a wonderful Christmas and I'll see you in the New Year.

Kelly x

9 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that you made such a specific card for your son! Happy birthday to him!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great card. I love it and I am sure he will too.
When my children were little they were into that too, and they could find him and as hard as I tried I rarely found that little rascal! Thanks for sharing this with us today! Merry Christmas to you!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute ... I am sure your son will enjoy it

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Adorable idea Kelly! My kids and I love Waldo too!
Hugs,
M

Audrey Frelx said...

Kelly, the card is adorable! I hope your son has a wonderful birthday!!!

Barb Smith said...

Your son is going to love it!

Barb from Toronto, Canada

Bunnyfreak said...

Fun card.

Lisa said...

What an awesome card, very creative. I used to love finding Waldo with my son also. Happy Birthday to him. I'm sure he will love it.

Carolyn/MamaC said...

How creative! The card is just adorable!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com