December 2, 2011

A Simple Chirstmas Card

Hello
This is Pam from TheBugBytes & PapillonDigitalDesigns and it is my turn at She's a Sassylady. Thanks Sheila for having my in your Design Team.
Today the project I decided to do was a simple Christmas card
Not surprising -  I did not use any die cutting system - just scissors and a fiskar cutter for this one. My handy dandy Dover Image and I did use Silhouette Studio - not for cutting but to make my own pattern paper out of a red color and some snowflake designs ,  ink, stickles, glue , some burlap or gunny sack which I got from flower section in joann's I think and some ribbon - a red plaid design. I also had a tree felt ribbon from costco - so I snipped 4 tiny trees and used some beads to decorate that (used liquid fabritec pens from walmart) and used that tree instead of brads at 2 of the corners.
Here is the view of the image which I cut with fiskar cutter


I stuck the pattern paper back to back and inked it with red ink.
Front view of the card



A side view.



The back of the card


A quick card for Christmas.
Thanks for reading this post . I so appreciate all the lovely comments you leave.
Happy Christmas in advance!


post signature

6 comments:

kitsNbits said...

Hi sheila. this is a beautiful card!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colors Pam and the Dover image you chose! I just love those simple cards. Thanks for sharing with us today.
Hugs

Larelyn said...

Pam,
You always share the most artistic ideas. I love what you've created.
Hugs,
Larelyn

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Pam - this is beautiful! I love the burlap and the ribbon! Gorgeous!
hugs,
M

Just this... Alice said...

I love your card. I like the simple to make yet elegant to look at. Thanks for sharing.

Cricut Couple said...

Wow! This is so pretty!