January 18, 2012

A Valentines Day Card

Hello Crafty Friends, 
I hope you all are well today. This is Sherri from Sherri's Crafty Place
first I must thank Sheila for this amazing opportunity to share a project with you
For my project today, I decided to do a shape card, a Valentines Day card for my hubbie....

So using my Gypsy, I welded 2 images together, The image I used was the Shadow feature of the Bustier from Tie The Knot Cartridge.
 I used all the layers for the bustier....
 using all Stampin Up Paper this is the card and front layer of my card
 the other 2 layers are white and black
 here is my card standing on it's side....
 I put my layers together, and added pop dots for a little dimension..
 I used Diamond Stickles on the buttons and white area....LOVE me some Stickles....
  I still thought it needed a little something else, so I brought out some Glossy Accents......
 here is the glossy accents still wet, it takes a little bit to dry, but it adds a great effect to the card....
 I love how it turned out.....
 Thank you so much for stopping by today,
I hope you like my card
 If you have any questions, be sure to leave me a comment,
Happy Crafting....
❀Sherri❀

22 comments:

Amy said...

This is awesome--great V-day card for a man! TFS!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

Lisa said...

Love your card, it's adorable. Love the stickles and the shine.

Carol's Creations said...

Super sexy! I love what the glossy accents does to the effect of the card!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh la la!! What a sexy little Valentine's Day card for you hubs! Love the glittery portion and the glossy accents! Gorgeous!
Hugs,
M

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Sherri, this card is just TOO CUTE! I love it and will probably scrap lift this in the future for my handsome hubby! He would love this! Love the detail that you put into this with the glitter and the glossy accents. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us today.

DIANA L. said...

Very nice card I like all the detail you added and the GA is nice.
DIANA L.
http:/dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the shimmer.

Candy said...

Super sexy card Sherri! I'm sure your husband will love it. I just love the glossy accents and stickles. Gives it that little extra. Fabulous!!

ClaireR said...

super sexy card. I love the sparkle of the glossy accents and stickles, makes the card even more sexy.
tfs!
Claire
www.threewaterscreations.com

Constance said...

Now this is soooo cute. WOW if my hubby were alive he would really find something like this a real treat. Good Job. Really sexxxxxy.

Unknown said...

Love your card Sherri, thanks for the details too :)
I'm sure your Hubby will really appreciate it :)
Hugs
Adele

Barb Smith said...

Oo la la!

Barb from Toronto, Canada

papillon digital design said...

very cute. love the color. TFS

Krafthead said...

This is right up my alley! I love it~

Audrey Frelx said...

Sherri, I just love your ooh-la-la sexy card!!! LOL!!!

BTW, I've visited you several times but blogger won't let me comment!

GabyCreates.com said...

I am with Audrey! nice and sexy card!

Java Jen's Creations said...

Ooo la la is right! Very cute card!!!

Cricut Couple said...

So Fun! Fantastic!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is too cute - thinking of scraftlifting this one

SherriC. said...

oh you all are so sweet, Thank you so much for your sweet comments......

Simply Sassy Scrapper said...

Beautiful!