February 29, 2012

Spring Wreath

Good Morning Everyone! This is Chris from Get Inspired With ChatterScene and I am very honored to be guest designing here at She's A Sassy Lady again this month! TY so much Sheila for having me!

Well I am ready for spring so I decided to focus on a spring themed related project!


For this project I used my Cricut Imagine.
I used two cartridges. Cricut Imagine Blossom and Cricut Sophie Cartridge.

These are the supplies I used. I ended up adding a SU ribbon to the mix that isnt shown in the 
photo.



I went into cricut craft room and flood filled flowers, butterflies, and bird using the Sophie and Blossom 
cartridges.

Assembled the items with some cute buttons. 

Wrapped the circle with the ribbon.

And then glued the flowers, butterflies, bird, and bow to the front of the wreath.



Thank you so much for looking. 

10 comments:

bird said...

I just love your wreath thanks for sharing.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Chris, this is such a beautiful wreath. I love all the patterns and colors you chose and the designs are just awesome. Thanks for the great tutorial too and sharing with us today.

Krafthead said...

Oh, this is awesome! So pretty~

Unknown said...

What a beautiful wreath Chris, it is so fresh and just adorable!!
Hugs
Adele

Audrey Frelx said...

Chris, your wreath is beautiful, and so fresh and lively. It's certainly has the feel of spring to me -- the gorgeous flower, the bird, the butterfly... it's spring!

Audrey Frelx said...

Chris, your wreath is beautiful, and so fresh and lively. It's certainly has the feel of spring to me -- the gorgeous flower, the bird, the butterfly... it's spring!

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Your wreath is gorgeous! I wish I had these carts because I love this and would like to make one. TFS. ~tami

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!I have been working on one myself with the flower shopp cart.Oh I also preparing a topiary tree with green flowers and pearls.Its' my first.Thanks for sharing!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Chris, I think it turned out so pretty, I love the papers you used, and those flowers are gorgeous... Hugs

mfc.melissamade2 said...

A very beautiful spring wreath. I love all the soft pastels! TFS!
Hugs,
M