February 21, 2012

V-Day Card Party Update...

Hi everyone! This is Kristy from craftin-on-my-door and I want to thank Sheila for allowing my to be her guest designer again today! I look forward to my monthly She's a Sassy Lady posts!
This month has been busy and crazy! So today I simply have some fun pictures to show you, that I hope will bring you all a little inspiration! I was so excited when Sheila introduced her card party. HERE is the link for Sheila's party.  And I was even more excited when a friend of mine decided to throw one! I was the lucky girl that got to make the favors. We had a valentine's theme and everyone made a Valentine's card and then brought the supplies for 5 of us to make the same card. Here are the cards:



 This is one of the cards I made.

 This is the other card I made (I made them for my mom since she's so busy with work and school!)
I thought that they were all adorable and it was so nice to have cards ready! We may even start this card club monthly with a different theme each month.

Here are the treats I came up with (can you tell that I LOVE Valentine's Day?!)
I made chocolate covered oreos and found some really cute molds at JoAnns. I also decorated these yummy caramel chocolate hearts!

 These were cute little notebooks that I found at Michaels. I dressed them up and thought that they would be cute for the husbands and wives to write little love notes back and forth to each other.
 Lastly, I made a larger version of the heart peppermint bark for each of the ladies!
 I hope these pictures will inspire you in either your card making, party planning, or just crafting! Thanks for stopping by today! ♥Kristy

8 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kristy I am so glad your party was so successful! And to think you are going to do this monthly! How fun is that. I am going to jump on you theme party as that will really give us a clear direction and drow our stash fast! Thank you for sharing this with us today!

Brenda said...

Great cards! I am wanting to have a card party ever since Sheila told us about doing her's. You have given me some great ideas to go with the card party!! Thanks for a great post!

Lisa said...

What lovely cards, that's a nice idea to get friends together.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow - fabulous fabulous creations! Thanks for sharing so many fun and beautiful cards - I also LOVE the treats!
Hugs,
M

Audrey Frelx said...

Kristy, beautiful V-day cards and treat projects! Great job and thanks for sharing!!!

Trying desperately to find friends here interested to get-together for a party!!!

JJewel said...

Oh my goodness you were busy!! That bark idea is fantastic!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, beautiful card creations:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

SherriC. said...

these are just great Kristy!!!!
looks like the party was a success,
I might have to think about doing a party like this....Sheila has the best ideas!!!!!