April 17, 2012

Sushi & Donuts layout...

Hi everyone! This is Kristy from craftin-on-my-door and I want to thank Sheila for allowing my to be her guest designer again today! I look forward to my monthly She's a Sassy Lady posts!
Today I have step by step pictures of how I put a layout together. These pictures just crack me up! Little Stinkerbella likes to do certain things. For example, whenever she has a doctor's appt. and has to get shots I let her pick what and where she would like to go for lunch. The past two times she has picked sushi and donuts! Of course I had to preserve these memories! ;)
I started by placing my 3 photos onto the page.
 The background piece for the title is from Graphically Speaking and was cut at 6.74" in width and 6.50" in height. Then I tied twine around it and attached it to the page. I also picked which Kiwi Lane Design templates I wanted to place onto my page.
 I took one template off at a time and traced them onto my papers. For the grey shadow, I traced the template, cut it out, and then cut it down the middle.
 For the title the word "Sushi" is from the MS Birthday Cake cart and was cut at 2.25". The word "Donuts" was cut from the Birthday Bash cart at 2". I thought it would be cute to have the "o" in donut be made out of a donut! The donut is from Slumber Party, was cut at 2.25", I also added some Glossay Accents to the frosting, and used foam adhesive to pop it up. The "&" sign is from Sugar and Spice and was cut at 7.15".
 Then, I attached the title onto the page.
 Next, I attached the pictures onto the page and used a fun SU punch to add a tab to one of my pics.
 I used a mixture of rub-ons to put the date onto my page.

 I also used a grey marker to add some journaling, straight to the page.
 I also added some small round stickers that said, "YUM!" to the tab.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all get some scrapping time this week! ♥Kristy

9 comments:

Treva said...

Cute LO, tfs!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout, love the colors. She is adorable. The third picture cracked me up. So cute.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Whate a great layout! The title caught my attention right away and then look at the awesome colors! Love the photos... she is just so precious! GORGEOUS PAGE! Thans for sharing with us today.

Migdalia said...

What an ADORABLE Layout!TFS

Angi Barrs said...

The title and page are super adorable!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a fun fun layout.. love how it all came together.. Sushi and Donuts.. how cute.

Java Jen's Creations said...

Super cute and adorable layout!! I love the look of your title! So many wonderful elements I your page!! Thanks for sharing!!

GabyCreates.com said...

How cute is that?!!! adorable!

Audrey Frelx said...

Sooo cute! Great job, and such an adorable little princess she is!!!