May 15, 2012

Las Vegas Card Club Update...

Hi everyone! This is Kristy from craftin-on-my-door and I want to thank Sheila for allowing my to be her guest designer again today! I look forward to my monthly She's a Sassy Lady posts!

This month has been super crazy! So today I simply have some fun pictures to show you, that I hope will bring you all a little inspiration! I was so excited when Sheila introduced her card party. HERE is the link for Sheila's party.  Here are some pictures of our cards from the last couple of months. The first group of cards are birthday and the next group are thank yous! Everyone made a card that went along with our theme and then brought the supplies for 5 of us to make the same card. Here are the cards:












Each month we look forward to getting together, enjoying some yummy food, and having time to chat and create with each other! This month's theme is "sympathy or thinking of you!" I hope these pictures will inspire you in either your card making, party planning, or just crafting! Thanks for stopping by today! ♥Kristy

9 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable cards. Love that bumblebee!

Lisa said...

Very pretty cards. I'm sure you all have a blast being together. It's nice to have scrapping buddies. :)

Java Jen's Creations said...

All of these cards are just beautiful!! After hearing all about these card parties, I really want to do this with my crafting friends! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

WOW!!! Look at all these amazing cards! It looks like you had a very successful and fun card party! This is so much fun and I am so happy that you and your friends are able to enjoy yourselves with a monthly party... we only do our quarterly... so much fun. Thank you Kristy for sharing your cards with us today.

Barb Smith said...

All the cards are great and offer great ideas and inspiration to make our own. Every one of them are very cheerful. TFS

Barb from Toronto, Canada

Jeannie said...

Sounds like so ver y much fun! And I love the cards!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How fun to get together to make cards.. they are all just beautiful as can be...

Unknown said...

Great cards!!!! Love the card with the chocolate tucked inside!!

Cricut Couple said...

Every Single One... Masterpiece!