May 6, 2012

May Stamp Of The Month

Just a little note to let you know about the May stamp of the month. I like to let you know around the the first day of the month, but time has slipped away from me.

Now if you love flowers, especially sunflowers, then this stamp is a must have for you! There are several really great sentiments included with the set also.
This stamp set can be yours for just $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50. Otherwise this stamp set is $17.95. Now it is ONLY available for the month of May. Then it will be gone forever, so get it while you can! 

1 comments:

Kards by Kathi said...

I tried to email you several times, but it kept asking me for my name, but would not let me put it in. Anyway my request is: I could love to make templates in my Gypsy. Could you tell me where to find them? I love your Gypsy videos and look forward to many more. Thanks.

catlady709@comcast.net