May 28, 2012

Personalized Boardbook With Matching Card/Giftbox

Hey y'all! Good Morning! Aymee Gandy of 'A Scraphappy Southernbelle' here with you on this beautiful day to share a new project I have created. This project was a special request and I had so much fun creating it! The customer who asked me to create it wanted a pink/brown/leopard print theme. The recipient of this set has the cutest Yorkie named Sophia. This boardbook will be a place for her to add her favorite photos. I created a little card and gift box to go with it too since it will be a present. Here is the set:
Here is the giftbox I created. I used my Cricut and SCAL software to cut out the giftbox. I used a SVG file from My Grafico. For the Yorkie silhouette, I designed the file myself using Inkscape and cut it with my SCAL software.
 I added a cluster of floral embellishments to the corner.
 The crinkle ribbon is from My Craft Spot.
Here is a view of the gift box lid lifted off... 
 I lined the inside of the gift box with coordinating paper from Momenta.
 Here is the card I created:
 A cluster of embellishments
 I'm not sure if you can see it or not, but check out these leopard print looking bling I found at Michael's! I had a fit over them when I saw them! LOL
 Inside of card has a stamp from Stampin' Up!
 Back of card (I thought the hostess could write a message here for the recipient).
 Here is the boardbook. It spells out the name 'Sophia.' I used my Inkscape program to design the boardbook and my Cricut to cut it out. This is the view of the front. All of the blank white spaces you see in the book are where photos will go.
 I used my Zutter Bind It All for the binding. I added some leopard print tulle and pink ribbon to the binding.
 I added Alphabet Stickers from Making Memories for the 'S' page. The flowers are from Michael's too. I cut the Yorkie silhouette. I also inked the edges of the pages with some ColorBox Chalk Ink.
 Love these sparkle flowers from M's!
 Back of 'S' and front of 'O' pages....
 I cut out 'woof' using my Cricut and SCAL. This font is called Mr. And Mrs. Popsicle. The 'S' on the Yorkie stands for 'Sophia.'
 Up close of the bling...
 Back of 'O' and front of 'P' pages
 I used my Cuttlebug and the Swiss Dots folder to emboss the pink cardstock behind this Yorkie silhouette. I designed the Yorkie file on Inskcape and cut it out using my Circut/SCAL as well.
 Up close of embellishment...
 Back of 'P' and front of 'H' pages...
 More embellishment...
 Can you tell I'm addicted to bling? Tee hee!
 Back of 'H', front of 'I' pages...
 Sophia has a doggy brother named Peyton. I thought she might like to include pix of them together here.

 Back of 'I', front of 'A' pages...

 I used my Cuttlebug and the Swiss Dots folder here as well.

 Back of 'A' and front of back page...


 Back of book....
 I love this Yorkie cut. It is my fave! I designed it on Inkscape as well.
 Here is the book laying flat...
I hope you guys have enjoyed these projects today. I apologize for the pic heavy post! Tee hee!

Have a great day! Happy Scrappin!

16 comments:

Princess Hilda said...

amazing project

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Aymee this is a GORGEOUS project. I can't get over all the marvelous detail on each and every page. AWESOME! Love the papers, the detail and look at all that bling... It all adds up to a stunning project. Thanks for sharing with us today.

Migdalia said...

I love it!why?...Because its GORGEOUS,GORGEOUS,GORGEOUS!!!!

Charlotte C said...

Amazing Gorgeous I could never put that much time into anything, but I'm sure glad you did because it's just awesome.

Bunnyfreak said...

Love that album.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow this is just BEAUTIFUL.. i am sure your friend is going to love it..

Lisa said...

WOW, absolutely gorgeous, love all the embellishments and that leopard tulle. What a beautiful gift set. Amazing.

Cricut Couple said...

Total Perfection! I love it!!!

SherriB said...

OMG! This set is amazing!! Love all the leopard print-the tulle, bling and paper. Beautiful blingy flowers. This is just beautiful! :)

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Oh, my goodness! What a stunning, gorgeous, absolutely beautiful project! I think I am running out of adjectives! Great work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

Rosie said...

awesome projects


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogpsot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness!!!! I don't think I've EVER seen a chipboard book more beautiful than this! Seeing work like this makes me want to move so I can live by someone so talented, and you could be my mentor! How gorgeous!!! Love it!
TK

Java Jen's Creations said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! This book is absolutely and stunningly gorgeous!!!! Your attention to detail is just perfect!! I have never seen leopard print tulle and bling! LOVE them!!! Fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

Love it any way for me to get some of those yorkie cuts willing to purchase please please
tazstarks1@yahoo.com

Charlotte said...

Oh how fabulous this is. I love each and every detail!
Charlotte

Simply Sassy Scrapper said...

Now that is one FABULOUS project! LOVE it!! I'm a bling girl myself, so there is never too much bling!! TFS