May 17, 2012

Thank You Cards

Time does fly by!  Can't believe it is my turn to share again.
This is Gaby from www.gabycreates.com with very simple cards using a die.

I am really into using dies right now, Love them!  There is something about the smooth edges... speaking of smooth this technique creates a very smooth design.

I first die cut the "thanks" die using kraft paper,
-took the die cut word out
-attached the negative panel to my black card

-after cutting the "thanks" word out of pattern paper
-I fit them into the empty spaces on my kraft panel using adhesive
-done!  Smooth and simple!!

You can leave it as very smooth and simple or embellish as desired!
For my second or bottom card, I needed black pearls (and I did not have) so I colored some white ones using a black Copic marker.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!  ~GABY

7 comments:

Jess B. said...

who makes the thanks die. TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What beautiful cards. You can never have enough thank you cards and I love the simplicity and clean lines of this card. Thanks for sharing with us today.

GabyCreates.com said...

Memory Box

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Love that die, very elegant looking card

Jeannie said...

Gaby, this is my kind of card! TFS.

Java Jen's Creations said...

I love learning new techniques and this one is amazing!! Your cards are simple, yes, but so great! I love them!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Love how you made this!! Cutting out the word twice and using one to fill it in - Genius!!