June 6, 2012

Cards Ford Dad


Hi!  This is Kate from Sassy and Scrappy and I have a couple Father's Day cards to share with you today.  My design is so simple that this is more of a card share than a tutorial.


I picked the tie, mustache and 'Dad' sentiment from the online Silhouette store.  I think these two images are perfect for a couple quirky yet masculine cards.


I took this picture to give you an idea of the size of this sentiment.  I continue to love how well the Silhouette cuts intricate images on even the thickest cardstock.


I used a scrap to punch a couple of hearts for my cards.





Details:
  • Authentique 'Journey' Collection
  • Echo Park 'Dots and Stripes'-Metropolitan
  • October Afternoon 'Rocket Age' Collection
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities-Classic Oval Large
  • Papertrey Ink-Solid Cardstock
  • Black Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Gray Twine
  • Silhouette Online Store
Are you inspired to tackle a Father's Day card? I hope so.  As with most holidays, it will be here before we know it, along with the last day of school...which is the next project on my list.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great cards...so easy to make!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kate these cards are just as cute as can be yet still masculine. I love them.Thanks for sharing with us today.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very cute cards.

Nicole said...

Great card!! I'm your new follower

Unknown said...

Super super cute!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that adorable "stash" and tie!

Java Jen's Creations said...

I love these cards!!! Super cute and easy designs!! Thanks for sharing!!

Hrvatica said...

Adorable card!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Very creative cards! Love the twine on the tie card!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Great cards Kate! Great color combo and design!