July 14, 2012

We Have A Winner

Good morning! We have a winner from the cards for Chris challenge. Please watch the following video to see you you are the lucky person who won this awesom stamp set from Close To My Heart. The cards and the gift has already been mailed. I sent Chris' cards priority mail and she will have recieved the package already. I want to thank everyone that participated and sent cards. I am sure you put a huge smile on Chris' face and she appreciated your kind gesture.  Now on with what you are checking for the winner...




CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

what a sweet friend you are.Congrats to the winner.A very fun sweet challenge.

Lisa said...

I'm sure Chris will be surprised to get all those great cards and goodies. Congratulations to the winner ;)

Audrey Frelx said...

WOW! Chris should be extremely happy to recieve these!

Congratulations to her!