October 9, 2012

6 Birthday Wishes Card

Hi everyone! This is Elizabeth from 217 Creations. I suppose you can guess this card is for a 6 year old.  I made this card for my son Nicholas' birthday.  It's a quick and easy card but has a nice masculine feel.  The card is 4 by 4 with a kraft base.
The patterned paper is from Echo Park This and That 6 by 6 stack. The small banner on the card is from Close to My Heart.  These dimensional chipboard pieces are designed to work with the Cricut cartridge Artiste.  They also  coordinate with the stamp set that comes in the bundle.  Each stamp and chipboard piece is labeled with what size to cut the coordinating shape on your Cricut.  I stamped with Cocoa ink from CTMH. The small "6" brad is from Echo Park This and That decorative brad collection.  I hope you like my little card.  If you want more information on Artiste you can click on the labels to the side and see some more projects or you can order from HERE
As always thank you for leaving me comments and following us here at She's A Sassy Lady and on my personal blog at 217 Creations.


4 comments:

Waseem said...

Beautiful card..you shared..what do you think if use Gift Card envelopes for it.

Lisa said...

Very cute card, love the paper.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a lovely card - and beautiful papers. TFS

Unknown said...

Love your "boy" card Elizabeth!!