January 9, 2013

Hugs & Kisses

Hi Crafty Friends :)
Today I get to share my project with you here and at Adele's Creations

I decided to male a Valentine Card, my oldest Grandaughter asked for one, so here is what I came up with




I started with an oblong from CCR basic shapes sized at 9.264W x 4.625H
I added a rounded corner square to the inside right of the oblong sized at 3.889W
This created my aperture card base.

I then added a heart shape from the Created With Flourish cartridge sized at 4 .014W x 3.819H
This formed the base of my card




The top layered heart was proportionate to the base heart and the Happy Valentine's Day was from the  Phrases cart sized at 3.806W x 1.849H with proportionate layer

Here is the inside with a few rhinestones for embellishment (from my Secret Santa Sheila :))



The stamp I used for the Hugs & Kisses is from CTMH Artiste Word bubbles, using Barn Door distress ink
If you would like the file for this card you can get it from the links below

CCR link HERE 
Gypsy link HERE 
(You may need to change CCR basic to George or similar in the Gypsy file??)


Thank you Sheila for letting me share on your Blog, I look forward to next month :)

Happy Crafting everyone

Hugs

Adele

7 comments:

Amy said...

Great crd! TFS!

Karon said...

This is absolutely gorgeous - wow! TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adele, this is a beautiful card! I love the window in it! Thanks for the tutorial and for sharing with us today!

Java Jen's Creations said...

This is such a beautiful card!! I love all the gorgeous detail!!!

Sherrie K. said...

This is GORGEOUS Sheila!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Sorry, meant to say Adele!

Unknown said...

Thank you Ladies for your sweet comments
Hugs
Adele