February 15, 2013

A Digital Layout






















Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. It's my turn to share a project with you for She's a Sassy Lady. I've decided to do something a little different for me. I've been learning to do digital layouts. It's not really hard, just very different. I like touching paper and embellishments and photos, so this is a big change. I'm not going to do everything digital but I thought that I would maybe just do one album of all digital layouts.

This is a picture of my handsome son in his junior year of high school which was in 2010. I have a hard time scrapping masculine, but, hopefully I'll be able to think outside of the box when it comes to the digital layouts. On this page I added a Design Paper sort of white washed, I put a newsprint layer on the right side. I matted the photo and put a slight shadow under it. I used another Design Paper, for a border and added some journaling and buttons, then added more journaling on the left side.

I'm happy with the way it came out. There is no right or wrong way to do layouts but with digital layouts, they take a little practice. I hope you enjoyed my layout. Thanks Sheila for having me again and I will see you soon.

2 comments:

Karon said...

Great LO Lisa - fab picture too:-)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great layout Lisa and such a handsome young man! I have been doining more and more digital to as i is so hard to keep up.... that way works! Thanks for sharing.