February 23, 2013

The Card Party Was A Success! Wish You Could Have Joined Us!

 Look at this awesome Easter card, Abby designed it and how adorable is this.... the little bunny moves up and down and everything.  You have to love the bright colors and all that glitter paper! And look at the bling ... LOVE IT!
Here is my little A2 Friendship card. I just love the paper, it is from Close To My Heart and the wonderful stamp set is from Stamps of Life. I used the plastic from my cartridge wrappers and ran it through the Cuttlebug, and it gives it a sparkly look.


Thought I would stop and show you what I did to set up and organize the party. Don't you love how I have all the packet arranged? It made it so much easier to move along and get all the cards done in a timely fashion.

This great little birthday card is designed by Anita and was so much fun to put together. I love black and pink together, don't you? The inside has the sentiment on a little pink insert.
This little note card was designed by Jennifer. It just glistens and shimmers - I love it. Such a simple design like this makes for an elegant card! Wouldn't you love to have a set like this?

This beautiful little card was designed by Angie. She hand crocheted all the little flowers for each of our cards making it special to each of us! Then the card was embossed to make for such an elegant look.
This masculine birthday card is great for the man in you life. It was designed by Anita and I was thrilled to get it as I need some masculine cards in my stash as I have 1 son, and 2 son-in-laws and am always trying to figure out what to send the. I think I need to make a few more like this.
This is one of my little cards and fortunately I have about 3 of them as I am the worst at getting my cards out in time! Love it!
This card was designed by Jennifer. She actually did this on my Gypsy while we were driving to Florida. Boy was it hard to give instructions without seeing or touching! But Jennifer did a great job designing this and I love the matching envelope don't you?
Here is the flip card that I used for our contest.... We ran into a snag as I had two that didn't cut all the way through so I had to stop the game and exchange out the 2 cards and let those 2 catch up before we proceeded.
This last card was designed by Laura. It is amazing. She did a great job and we all had fun putting it together. Don't you just love the colors in this card?


Don't you just love all thes cards? We had so much fun putting them together and visiting with each other. We all enjoy making cards as a hobby so it really is special to get together every couple of months just to play. I sure hope you enjoyed this.... now please take a minute an let me introduce you to the group.
Here is Laura, and we are so proud of her. She designed this card on her own and put together each packet with out the help of anyone. I want you to know Laura is a new card maker and this was her second party and her first card without help. GREAT JOB LAURA!
Meet my friend Anita and her daughter Abby. Both are Cricut owners and great at crafting. Next month we will party at their house and I can't wait to see what Abby has up her sleeve this time. That Easter card was awesome Abby!
Meet Angie on the left, and my daughter Jennifer on the right. This was Angie's first party and I can tell you she fit right in and I am sure we will see her alot in the future!
Here is Anita and I. We always have such a great timne when we get together... many common interests make for wonderful times together.
Well thank you all for joining us, I sure hope you enjoied todays post I know I was thrillled to share our good time with you. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comment inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed week.

9 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Thank you, Sheila, for sharing such a good time with all of us. Almost as good as being there - almost. What fun cards, too.

Karon said...

Looks as if you had a fabulous time:-) Great cards! TFS

Java Jen's Creations said...

All your cards are beautiful!! This just looks like so much fun! I have to do this soon! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Wish I could have been there... lol!!!

Hi, Sheila! Love the projects!

Nicole said...

Looks like you had a great time!! Would loved to have been a part of it!

Charlotte C said...

Sheila, do you think Abby will share how she made the moveable bunny card?

Anonymous said...

I would also like to know how to make Abby's moveable bunny card.

Please ask her, Sheila!

Thanks
PJ(Jessie Adams)

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Looks like a fun craft party! Love all the cards!

scootingranny said...

How much fun this must have been and how lucky you are to have such a great group of ladies to craft with!