May 3, 2013

Hi
This is Pam  from TheBugBytes and Papillon Digital Designs today on She's a SassyLady
Thanks Sheila for having me as one of your DT
Today I have a very simple card for you.
I got some most of the materials - papers, bling and flower i used on the card here from my lovely friend Kelly during our Christmas swap.
I just printed a free digi image and colored her and assembled the card after adding just the ribbon.
My card

I could certainly use some fun time :) 
Love all the fun pattern paper and that flower is so cute. Thank you Kelly.
The image is colored using copics
Thank you all for reading.
Have a lovely crafty weekend.
Pam

post signature

4 comments:

Charlotte C said...

So pretty. Great coloring. I have those papers! Now if I could only put them together the way you did I'd be a happy camper.

Karon said...

Such a beautiful card - I love the colours and sweet image. TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Pam thank you for this beautiful card is gorgeous. Your coloring gets better day by day. Thanks for sharing with us today.

Dk said...

I love the coloring on this card!! TFS!