June 27, 2013

A Little Tip



Hello! Leah from Paperblossoms here and first I want to say I am SO sorry for being so late with this post!! It totally slipped my mind and I didn't even realize it was Thursday until a bit ago...oh dear :)  I do hope you'll forgive me. I do have a little tip I wanted to share with you today though and I hope it helps someone. I sure have found it to be a great time saver and makes crafting more fun.

The older Close To My Heart stamp sets that coordinate with the Cricut from the Art Philosophy cartridge don't give you the page number of where the cuts are located. Thankfully they have changed that with the Artise stamp sets. So it dawned on me one night while crafting that I should find the cuts in the handbook and write them on the stamp set case so that I don't have to go hunting everytime I want to cut something!  It has saved me so much and time and makes the time I do have to craft more enjoyable.

In case you have these stamp sets and would like a list to label your sets with and not have to hunt for each one here they are for you!

The stamp set that came with the Art Philosophy cartridge that has the cupcake in it. (This set isn't named)
*Heart image pg 69
*Cupcake image pg 70
*Arrow image pg 64
*Triangle Banner image pg 49
*Star image pg 40
*Banner image pg 68
*Gift image pg 60

The stamp set that came with the Art Philosophy cartridge with the tree in it. (This set isn't named)
*Tree image pg 31
*Heart image pg 26
*Frame image pg 26
*Leaf image pg 34
*Flower image pg 39
*Star image pg 45

Hooray Bouquet stamp set
*Pages 29 and 57

Love Life stamp set
*Circle image pg 31
*Start image pg 40

Thanks so much for dropping by today!

8 comments:

BethAnn M said...

Good tip! I actually made a little note card and put it on my 3 sets, soon after I bought the Art Philosophy cartridge. Nice of you to share with us! BethAnn M.

Karon said...

Great idea - and thanks for sharing the pages:-) Now all I have to do is write them on :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! That IS helpful.
Evelyn

D- said...

Thanks so much for sharing!
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Diane said...

Thank you for sharing this! You've saved me a lot of time. This is one of my all time favorite cartridges!! So glad I follow this blog!!

Jacqui said...

Yes, thank you for sharing! Very helpful!

Jacqui said...

Thank you for sharing! Very helpful tip!

Lara said...

OMG! What a brilliant idea! Doing this right now.