June 4, 2013

Making An A2 Wide Shape Card Is So Easy


Good morning.... Isn't this card just too cute? This is one of my A2 wide cards that are so easy to make with your Gypsy. I am bringing it to our quarterly card party and I just love it.



Now wasn't that easy. You can set up your card for as many multiples as you like. I did 2 up on the first page, and then 6 for the bear. So for my 12 cards I cut the base 6 times and the bear card twice. This is great for card party cards... easy to duplicate.


This is a close up of the little bears cute little face. I have to tell you this was so easy to put together, you will love it.  Just follow the directions on the video and you will be putting this card together with ease.


I stamped the inside with stamps from May May Made It and they are adorable... I really had a hard time as the whole set was designed to go with bears. I finally settled on a thank you sentiment as you can never have enough thank you cards.


And just look how cute this is when it stands up. I cut out twelve! I will use 9 for the party and will keep the rest for my stash! I hope you enjoyed today's post I had so much fun with this little card and I can't wait to share it with all the ladies at the card party.
Thank you for joining me today and for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you.

8 comments:

Karon said...

Such a great post - love the card design and the cutie teddy bear. TFS

Unknown said...

I love making multiple cards!! Your card is adorable!! Love the hat!!

Amy said...

So, so cute!!!

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cute and I love the teddy falling off the edge of the design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

BethAnn M said...

Adorable, and I know your card party guests will love making this one. The video is terrific, as always. Thank you for showing us how to do it. BethAnn M.

Charlotte C said...

What an adorable card. Love the card stock you used - it's perfect for the little bear.

ottersln said...

Really adorable, love the papers! Some of my favorite colors! I need to try and organize a card party...

Ladybug said...

That li'l bear is totally all set for the party! Soooo cute! TFS! :-)