July 16, 2013

Christmas - really!

Hi all my fabulous friends.  It's Karon here from Karon's Krafty Korner to visit here at She's A Sassy Lady. Thanks for putting up with me each month Sheila :-)

Today I have to share a really great image from a new Polka Doodles CD - Angelberry Christmas.  This CD is fabulous, so many lovely papers and embellishments and 8 lovely Angelberry digis for you to colour or use the precoloured ones as toppers.

Here is my little bit of Christmas to share with you - it's not too early to get started - apparently there are only 161 Days left :-)


This little angel is so adorable and such a pleasure to colour. Here is a close up of the image.


I used my Spectrum Noir markers to colour here in.

Holly       -  CG2, DG3
Berries    -  CR11
Skin        -  TN2, FS2
Hair        -  CT1, CT3, CT4
Dress      -  CR4, CR5, CR6
Ribbon    -  DR1, DR3, DR5
Box         -  CG2, DG3
Wings      -  LY1, LY3

The papers for this card, were taken from the Studio 12 CD - Picknix Collection 2 - Gingerbread Twist.  I didn't use papers from the new CD, cause Nikky hadn't done them when I made this card LOL.  But I can assure you they are fabulous and will make something with them soon :-)


I cut out the image with my Silhouette Cameo and then popped her up on some pop dots.  Added the sheer red ribbon to finish off the front.  Also inked all the edges of all the layers with Stampin' Up Cranberry Ink.

For the inside I used the same papers as the front.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

7 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Adorable. Love the images on this CD, and your coloring is beautiful.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Karon, this is just as cute as can be. I love the color and your beautiful coloring. Thanks for sharing today.

Karon said...

Thank you :-)

Boopster said...

These little characters are so adorable - one of these days I will learn to wield my coloring sticks as beautifully as you all! 161 days 'til Christmas... uh oh!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Very adorable! I love your coloring and how you dressed up the inside. Great job!

Karon said...

Thank you :-)

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I love the colors and details that you used to create this gorgeous card!