July 21, 2013

Learn How To Place Your Cricut Cartridges On You Ipad, Kindle or Tablet


Good Morning! I am sharing this post with you today as I get at least 2 emails a week asking how to put your cartridges on your Ipad, Kindle or notebook. It will work the same for all of them so I thought I would give you a quick lesson. the above is for the Ipad. I downloaded an app called Ibook and it is a free app that is wonderful.... As you can see it has my cartridges in it.



This is the method of seeing the books that I prefer as it is a little easier for my eyes to see. I love how everything is alphabetized as it makes it so much faster to find the individual book that I am seeking.


Now wasn't this just too easy? I want to tell you I added 175 in  just one long rainy afternoon on the beach while we were all just sitting around and talking! I say long because we had 5 children that afternoon in a 2 bedroom condo.... this kept me busy! LOL

See how easy it is to see the artwork. I love how you can choose exactly what you want just like in your books without having to go through a big stack of boxes.



But I have to tell you my favorite feature is being able to enlarge it so I can see the images better to see every little detail and that means alot if you are creating on your Gypsy of CCR.
I hope you enjoyed today's little post and it helped you to place your books on your Ipad or notebook too as it really helps you to plan what you want to create.
Thanks for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you.

8 comments:

Life and Knits said...

Thanks Sheila!!

Susie

Anonymous said...

I have my handbooks on the Kindle, but I sure do like how they 'sit on a shelf' on your IPad! Fabulous way to use the handbooks! Thanks!

Audrey Godere -Dickinson said...

I have been trying to get mine to download on to my kindle and it won't work for me... I would love to have them on there... everytime i go to the handbook it doesn't give me the option of downnloading to any special section... any suggestions please email me at scrappyemt@yahoo.com thank you for any and all help...

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

The Kindle will not give the option as to where it is downloading it just puts them in your documents. Check there as that is where mine went on the Kindle when I did it one at a time. I didn't like that so I put them in a file on my computer and then added the file by connecting my computer to the Kindle and placed the file in the book section.... Either ways works but I find that the Ipad is much easier and friendlier to use.... Hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

This is really great! Glad you shared!

So if you put your carts. on "ibook" is that a program that you can look at from any ipad or kindle. Can you put these onto a laptop?

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

You can put them on your laptop but you will need to keep them in a separate file and they will open as a PDF file. I have mine on my laptop, but really never use them there as hubby uses it most of the time! LOL

Betsy said...

Oh, Sheila, thanks for this video! I used to put mine on my iPad by downloading them to my computer first, then uploading them to my iPad. But this is SOOOO much easier! I sat last night and finished putting all of my handbooks on my iPad ~ a total of 145 of them!! I really like having them there, so I can look at the handbook on the iPad (especially for the digi carts I've bought in CCR) while I'm using CCR on my computer.
Have a wonderful day!

Sandy Hentzel said...

This is great, can't wait to start!