July 27, 2013

Making The Artiste S Fold Card On CCR


Shh, don't tell anyone but I am showing you a card made from a stamp set not yet released!!! So shh, don't tell Amy at May May Made It that I am showing it off! I am so excited to spend some time with you making this adorable card from the Artiste cartridge.... it was so easy on CCR I just had to share it with you. Once the base of the card was done I had the hardest time figuring out how to decorate it as I have so many beautiful stamps, just like most of you do too. But this little bee was just too cute to pass up so hang in there I understand Amy will be releasing them soon.


Look what a little glitter and Glossy Accents do to this adorable stamp. Don't you just love him?



See how easy it is to make your card on CCR... I know, I know I talked alot but it has been a week since I spoke with you!!!



I find that in card making or scrap booking it is the little details that set your project apart. Taking time to ink, stamp, glitter or even stickle really adds life and dimension to your project. This video shows you how to add glitter that won't fall off.



In this video I change the card up a little offering you 2 different ways you can put this card together. I love how beautiful both turn out, don't you?



Here is the second card and it is all ready to stamp a sentiment on it if I need to or I can just leave it as is and write a little note on the inside of the card. I just love working with these stamp set as they really add life to the card.
Thank you for joining me today. I know this was a long post but there are so many things you learn from it that will save you time in the long run. Thanks for your sweet sweet words. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you.

7 comments:

Karon said...

Two wonderful cards and love love the papers. Great videos! TFS and have a fabulous weekend.

Donna Lee said...

These cards are wonderful. Love the Artiste cartridge!

Charlotte C said...

Haven't heard all of the videos yet, but I'm going to email you a copy of a list telling you which cartridge to use and what size to cut to fit the cut-out on these cards, be it heart or rectangle, etc.

Mayras Designs said...

Love these cards !! You are so right the little details sometimes make all the difference !!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

Sonya said...

Wonderful cards...great design!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Shelia! You really covered everything today! First, let me say 'thank you' for your CCR directions! I hope this means you are beginning a series of lessons in CCR...like the Gypsy lessons! I need motivation to use CCR and you are the best for that! Then, all the stamping, card making, and bling tips are just perfect! Thank you!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

So neat! I just love the sentiment on the first card ;)