September 10, 2013

CCR & Artbooking To Make An Easy Card


Hope you had a GREAT Labor day weekend. Wasn't it great to have a couple of days off to enjoy with family. Well it was a little wild around here. We had our grandchildren over and just a great time of celebration and fun in the pool.
I made this cute little card using the Artbooking cartridge from Close To My Heart and George and it was just as easy as could be. Just follow the following video so you too can learn to make any A2 card into a shape card.



See, wasn't it easy? I just love shape cards and this one is just as cute as can be. Now you need to give it a try too.

This is what the card looks like standing up and as you can see it is  in the shape of the little Giraffe. I used the real dial size for the giraffe but not on the lion.


I actually got out my Peachy Keen stamps for his cute little face using black ink.


This is the stamp I used from CTMH, it is called Be Still.


Well I hope you liked today's post. It was nice spending time with you! Thank you for your sweet words of inspiration. You comments inspire me to continue sharing with you.

8 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Such a cute card. Now if I ever open my Artbooking cart and link it to my G and CCR, I can make it!!! TY, Sheila.

Karon said...

So cute - love the animals. TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Another great-great project -- so cute; and a great tutorial!!!

Hugs, my friend!

Anonymous said...

I love your card. Cards with fun shapes are always great and the cute animals make it all the more special.

Unknown said...

Cute card!!! Another great tutorial!!

Carol Ric said...

So adorable Shella! I would sure like to get that cartridge. Some day!

Sandra said...

I just ordered the cart and the cute stamp set that matches these animals from you today. I can wait to get it and start creating!

Donna Lee said...

Love this!