September 24, 2013

Mixed media

Hi all,

 I've got a couple of different things to share with you today.

Firstly I've decided to have ago at mixed media. So I'm going to share with you my very first picture.
I used a cheap watercolour paper pad.
I watercoloured it in yellow and went over half in blue. I then doodled. I drew the flowers, leaves and borders.
I used my galaxy markers which were great.
I hope you like it.


I'm not too keen on the flower on the left, but not bad for a first go.
I also have a card I've made using a scene and character from Kenny K



I used the neutrals, warm and cool copic greys to colour this in.

I hope you like both my creations today.
Thanks Sheila for having me 
Hugs

4 comments:

Karon said...

WOW - great first page - love the colours and the flowers! Great spooky card too! TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kelly this is beautiful.... Love the colors you chose and the beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing!

Audrey Frelx said...

Kelly, I love both projects and you did a terrific job on them! I don't know why you don't like the flower, I don't see anything wrong with it -- it's so pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

Both your creations are great. I didn't know you could color over watercolors. I so I was excited to find that out. The card is super cool. I love her brown hair against all that gray and black. TFS