October 2, 2013

Baby Girl

 
Hi everyone, 

I wanted to share with you a design team posting card. I belong to the Fairy's Challenge. Thank you so much Sheila for allowing me to be a guest the week. 

It feels like forever since I have posted anything. I know it isn't but I can remedy that right now. Our challenge at the Fairy's blog this week is baby using faux or real stitching. I have wanted to use this cut file for a bit now so here it is. The file is a swing card from the MTC gallery. It is so easy and fun. I cut one in solid and one in DSP. I cut the ends off the DSP and added it over the solid. It didn't quite work the way I wanted so I cut 1/4" off of all the ends. Our sponsor is Bugaboo. The baby is colored with copic markers. E21,00,000,31, BG10,13,N0,2, Y 13 R20,81,83. I traced a circle around the image and cut it out. The background is a stamp sets by SU. Hello baby is also SU teeny tiny wishes, Itty bitty backgrounds are the small little specks are behind the baby, SU best yet baby saying is on the inside. It says "a little something for a little someone" The last two are old sets but goodies. The cute dragon fly was punched from sticker paper and MS glitter was put over the sticky. I added 4 of the blue green buttons on each corner with little twine bows. Thank you all so much for stopping by, happy creating!




4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

What a sweet card!

Charlotte C said...

Such a cute card.

Karon said...

So adorable - cute image and lovely papers! TFS

Java Jen's Creations said...

What an adorable card!! All the details are just beautiful!!