November 23, 2013

Let It Snow Christmas Card


Hello, today I am sharing a card that is from Simple Holiday cards. It looks so pretty and is so easy to make! Just cut it out at 5.5 inches and you have a perfect A2 card. I set mine 2 up on CCR and in no time at all I had 4 cards cut. I used the left over scraps to add color to the inside of the card.
 


See how easy it is to put these together! In less that a half and hour they were all put together. Now mind you it took about that long to cut them out.


Here is a close up of the front. Don't you love that sparkly glitter paper? It really adds to this card and makes it look special.

 
Here is a close up of the inside of the card. I sure am getting a lot of use from this stamp!
 

I hope you enjoyed today's post. Thank you for your sweet - sweet words of encouragement. You comments inspire me to continue sharing with you.

6 comments:

ottersln said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Love the bling.

Charlotte C said...

This card is really gorgeous. Love the glitter backing.

BethAnn M said...

So pretty! I love the sparkly background! BethAnn M.

Dianne said...

Beautiful winter card.

Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com

Karon said...

These are beautiful - fabulous design! TFS

Michele said...

Gorgeous! I just purchased this card so I'm very excited you make one!