November 1, 2013

Scarecrow Sassy

This is Pam  from TheBugBytes and Papillon Digital Designs today on She's a SassyLady.
Thanks Sheila for having me as one of your DT.
Today I want to share with you one of the cards I made for Sassy Progressive challenge at Paprecraft Planet with the image Scarecrow Sassy. This is free on request on the challenge link at papercraft planet till the challenge runs.







I have used Anja LR0236 die which can be got from here http://dutchpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2013/01/marianne-creatables-lr0235-lr0239.html

The webs are from paper trey ink dies.

Yes I am using my washi :)

Thanks Sassy for having me here.



post signature

4 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Wow, what a great card. TFS.

Sonya said...

Gorgeous card!!

Karon said...

Wonderful card! Love the image and colours! TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Pam this card is beautiful as ALWAYS! Thanks for sharing your talent with us today.