December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

I had to share a photo of our tree. My grandchildren Justin-7 and Sydney-6
 decorated it for me! Didn't they do good? I added a couple of the glitter
ornaments and they did the rest! They love helping.


We wish you a Blessed Christmas

filled with love, laughter, friends and family.


May your table be heaped with delicious holiday foods

that thrill and excite your appetite.


May your tree be adorned with lights and ornaments,

Presents abounding beneath its limbs,

surrounded by those you love.


Be blessed this year by the virgin birth

of the babe who came to earth

so many long years ago...



3 comments:

Karon said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas Sheila. Hugs, Karon.

Charlotte C said...

I'm sure those grandchildren bring joy to your world all year long. God bless you all, and have a merry merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous tree Sheila!!! I love that your grandchildren help decorate it with you!!!

I hope your Christmas was wonderful!!