February 4, 2014

Adorable Create A Critter Puppy Makes A Great Valentine Card.


This is so much fun getting the valentine cards ready for my grandchildren and niece and nephew. You all know how I love Create A Critter will I made this card 2 up in just 7 minutes!!! You have to love that, so easy and it you want the CCR file just click HERE.


Look how cute they look and they went together in know time at all, even though I made a color mistake, I was still able to correct it.



Look how easy that was. Now if you want to get any of Amy's stamps just go to her blog at May May Made It and click on to here Etsy store. She gives quick service and you and see the quality of her stamps on the video.
 
Look how cute little Trixie is and there are all kinds of saying so order your today.
 
 
Here is a close up of my little card. I hope you enjoyed today's little project. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing. Have a blessed day.

5 comments:

papillon digital design said...

What a cute cute card! I love them . TFS

Charlotte C said...

Such cute cards. CAC is one of my favorite cartridges. So good to hear you back, Sheila. Be well.

BethAnn M said...

I love using CAC, and your colors make the doggie so cute. Thank you for the wonderful ideas. BethAnn M.

Carol Ric said...

So adorable! TFS!

Karon said...

Fabulous - these are just so adorable! TFS