February 6, 2014

February Holiday Card Inspiration: Very Merry

Hi Everyone!  It's Sonya from Sonya's Paper Trail and I'm here today with a dose of inspiration for those who are creating their holiday greeting cards all year long.  The card I'm sharing today is rather simple, and would be a perfect design if you need to make a lot of cards and use up a lot of tiny scraps in the process!  Check it out:

I started by cutting that wonderful, simple snowflake from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  I cut it at 2 inches and added a small red brad to the center.  The paper strips are scraps from Echo Park's 'Tis the Season 6 by 6 paper pad.  The stamped images are from Stampin' UP! and are from one of my favorite sets--Short and Sweet.


Isn't this a gorgeous snowflake?

Hope you have a creative day!

Hugs,
Sonya




1 comments:

Karon said...

Wonderful card and I love the use of the strips of paper! TFS