May 20, 2014

A Little Thank You.

Hi everyone. Karon here from Karon's Krafty Korner and it is that time of the month for me to share something with you all here at She's a Sassy Lady.   Thanks so much Sheila and big hugs coming your way.

I had the occasion to make a little thank you card the other day and I decided to use the Mojo Monday sketch this week.  I am not one to use sketches very often as I tend to take them too literally.  Even on this one I had to add that little envelope and sentiment.  I was sorely tempted to also add a flower or butterfly in the dead space above the sentiment :-), but I didn't, I refrained LOL!

I love this wonderful image from Mo's Digital Pencil, it comes from a lovely set of three baby fairies.  I have coloured her in pencils for a change.  The die cut for the image and the inside of the card is from a free set that came with my Genius Platform.


I added some lovely American Crafts Mini Glitter Brads - Blush, to the ribbon and the flags (or tags, or strips of paper with inverted points cut into them - whatever you may call them LOL!).


The main layer and the image layer have been popped up on to foam tape, not only to add dimension to the card, but also so I wouldn't have unsightly bumps in the paper from the brads :-)

I couldn't resist adding that little envelope QuicKutz die and then the little ticket sentiment.

For the inside complimentary papers and a white space for adding a note.  The little flower stamp is from a CTMH stamp set called A Garden Occasions, which I have shadow stamped a second time.


And there you have a very purple card, but hey I like purple :-)

Here is the sketch I used from Mojo Monday.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

This is cute as can be. TFS your purple passion with us.

Boopster said...

Very sweet card - I love the wistful little person!

Unknown said...

Darling card Karon!! I love the little details you add to your cards - especially decorating the inside pages!!!