June 19, 2014

Fall 12X12 Scrapbook Layout

Hello!

Donna Lee here from StampinNScrapinWithDonnaLee. Hope you all are having a very blessed and thankful Thursday.

Today I wanted to share a very simple Fall  scrapbook layout I recently made for my Grand Daughters scrapbook. She was 7 months in this photo.


Using scraps that I had of burlap (love it) and some gorgeous fall ribbon I was able to quickly put this page together.


I had these silk white flowers that I sprayed using some homemade ink sprays. Using a lot of Glue Dots I adhered them to my page and each other. I love this little metal clock. Again more Glue Dots to keep on the page.


I found these little flowers in my stash of embellishments! Oh I love this ribbon!


A little $1 bling from an Expo shopping trip a few years ago added some bling! My sweet girl loves her bling!


No title yet... But I am enjoying looking at it as I ponder this final step. Always open to ideas so feel free to share with your comment. 


Thanks for coming by! Hope to see you again next month! Have a terrific Thursday and hoping you get some craft time!  

Blessings To All!
Donna Lee

2 comments:

Charlotte C said...

So pretty - I didn't even notice there wasn't a title. "Falling in Love" maybe?

Karon said...

What a lovely layout and I love the metal clock embellishment. TFS