June 10, 2014

Remains of the Day, Part 2

Father's Day 2014
Howdy!  Adrienne Kirkey here from Eagle Canyon Arts.  Thanks to Sheila for having me as guest designer today.

Last week I showed you a birthday card and two inspirational cards made with remains of an Ivy Lane project I did for Mother's Day.  Now Father's Day is upon us and here are some more examples of how to use leftover papers and embellishments for great looking cards. Supplies needed: 

Ivy Lane Papers (X7178B
Colonial White Cards (X1410
Ink - Chocolate (Z2111)
"Perfect Fit Dad Holiday" Stamp (C1542
"You've Got A Friend" May 2014 SOTM (retired) 
Copic markers Y19 (Napoli Yellow) and B18 (Lapis Lazuli) 
3D Foam 
Cricut Artiste Cartridge (Z1790) for moustache outline (optional, p. 67; I just cut them freehand)
 
Hm-m-m-m, how to arrange the papers?
Here are four cards of the same general design (finally, after some lip chewing and arranging papers) with a couple of different sentiments inside for the "fathers" in our family.
Final Look
Perfect Sentiments for Father's Day!
These cards showcase the masculine prints in "Ivy Lane" papers.  Please use these ideas to generate your creativity and imagination.  Blessings, Adrienne  Romans 8: 38-39

5 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous cards - I love those papers! TFS

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Hello, I'm looking for Charlotte C. If you are Charlotte, you are the winner of the apron from Scrapbook Blessings Club. Please go back to the post and leave your email address for contact. Thanks ~ Marilyn

Unknown said...

Great cards!! I love the papers and moustaches!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great cards! thanks for sharing these..... I am so excited I can use my mustache stamp!

Charlotte C said...

Marilyn - thank you. My email is cosci_us@yahoo.com I posted this info on the site where the apron is featured too. OMG how exciting.