September 23, 2014

Lemonade Crunchy Ice


Good Morning, Sheila here with another quick little card. This is the first time I used a pnc file to do a print and cut on my Silhouette..... can't wait next week I can use my new Explorer to do that! Hubby bought me a new Explorer and I am having so much fun designing on my computer. Can't wait to get home and cut out what I did.
 


Now how much easier could it get to make a little card? And it makes such a wonderful little friendship card.


This is the inside of the card. I used a stamp from Stamps Of Life and it is just perfect with the little mice.

 
Thanks for joining me today. I hope you enjoyed this little post and come back again real soon to visit. Thank you for your sweet comments and words of encouragement. Have a blessed day.

0 comments: