September 22, 2014

Little Ladybug


Isn't this card just too cute? And, it was so easy to make. I just made 2 bases and mirrored the top one, welded and then cut the little pieces out. With only 2 colors it was really easy and it fits in an A2 envelope. This is a Silhouette design (the bug) and I turned it into a card. It stands on it's own too,



Now wasn't that easy to put together? I made mine for our September card party and we had so much fun with this little card.


I didn't have the freckles on the face until Abby suggested it. It really makes the face.

 
 
The stamp set is from Stamps of Life and goes perfect with this card.
 

I hope you enjoyed today's video. Thank you for joining us today. Your words of encouragement always inspire me. Thank you for your sweet comments.

2 comments:

Charlotte C said...

She is so adorable, your little Lady Bug. The Cameo is fun. Now I have to learn the Explore my husband bought me. Yikes.

Karon said...

Oh how cute is that ladybug. Love it!