September 11, 2014

Truman is 2!!

Hello everyone! Java Jen here from JAVA JEN CREATIONS to share some fun party decorations that  I made for our grandson Truman's 2nd birthday! Thank you, Sheila, for this opportunity!  First of all, here is a picture of our precious boy - He makes us so very happy!




Truman's party theme was The Lorax so all the decorations were bright and colorful!  My daughter had everyone sign inside the front and back covers of this book as a memento! Such a great idea!


I used a flower shadow from the Bloom cartridge to look like a truffula tree for the banner.

The font was from Chalkboard Fonts. The clouds are from the April Showers cartridge. 


This was how it looked all together!

Close up of the cake my daughter made! Cotton candy made the truffle trees!

Cute truffula tree cupcakes!



My daughter made these with paper pom poms and attached them to large wood skewers to look like truffula trees! I think they are so cute! 

I cut the letters out for this from Extreme Fonts in vinyl as a table decoration and a photo prop when we all posed for pics with the birthday boy! 



The mustaches for the straws were cut from the Billionaire cartridge. 

All in all, this party was soooo much fun! Being a crafty grandma is so much fun! 
Be sure to stop over to my blog, JAVA JEN CREATIONS to see more fun parties and other projects that I have had the pleasure of creating! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Java Jen




2 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous decorations, love the cake and cupcakes! TFS

Dianne said...

I love the new differently folded card that one of yur designers came up with. Great idea. iWill use for Christmas cards this year.

Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com