December 4, 2014

Prancing Reindeer

Hi Everyone!  It's Sonya from Sonya's Paper Trail and I'm thrilled to be sharing my 12th and final "monthly holiday card share".  If you've been reading along with She's a Sassy Lady for awhile, you probably recall that I committed to share with you a Christmas card each month of the year in hopes that you were inspired to get an early jump on your cards.  I really enjoyed spreading this task out and it certainly feels good to have a nice supply of cards already built up after making them all year long.  

And now for my final card....

I have to be honest...it's my personal favorite.  So traditional, yet with more modern colors!  That lovely reindeer is a cut from the Silhouette online store. The paper is Echo Park Tis the Season.

This greeting is a rub-on by American Crafts.  I've had it for ages.  Another goal of mine for 2014 (besides creating holiday cards all year long), was to spend little and create more.  I put a lot of treasures, like these rub-ons, to good use this past year.  I really didn't feel like I stifled my creativity one bit.  I truly enjoyed using what was in my room.  I cut into a lot of pretty paper with reckless abandon! 


I used up a ton of tiny little brads on the deer's antlers. I  think it added the perfect little "something."

Thank you stopping by today and since I won't be back until the New Year, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy 2015!  Make lots of memories this season!

Cheers,
Sonya



4 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Very pretty. Love the antlers all dressed up. TFS

Dianne said...

Beautiful caed For Xmas. Ypur work is wonderful.

Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com

Karon said...

Gorgeous creation - love that reindeer! TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love this card and all the bling on the antlers! Thanks for sharing today!