March 20, 2015

Easter Wreath




















Hi Everyone,

Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here to share my monthly project. Finally, the snow is melting and the temperatures are rising :) I decided I wanted to make an Easter wreath for my door. I've been seeing the Geomesh wreaths all over the place. They are gorgeous. I need a little practice with making them though, they are actually pretty easy but you have to manipulate the mesh to make it look nice. I got the ribbon at AC Moore, it is wired but it doesn't seem to be a real good quality but that's ok. I got the wired framed wreath, the Geomesh, the egg pick and the carrot pick at Michael's.

Well that's it for me. I have another day this month, the 31st. Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day :)

1 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is adorable Lisa. I was thinking of making an Easter wreath, you are really encouraging me! Thank you for sharing with us today!