February 1, 2016

Fast Bookmarks


These are quick and easy bookmarks that came off my Explore. I love the fact that it can write designs on my project to make it look more attractive. I used a burgandy ribbon to match the  ink and back of the bookmark. These are for the Bible study that is starting at our church on the 12th. The study will be on prayer.


See how easily my Explore does the design.


When it is finished with the design it will cut the book marks.


Here they are all cut out, and ready to stamp.


I used the stamp and ink from Stamps of Life and it was so easy. I just love this particular set.


This set is so easy to work with. I find her ink works the best on her stamps, but you can use any ink.


 Here we are stamped and ready to add the back and ribbon.


I can't believe but I forgot to take the photo of them with the ribbon on.


Thank you for joining us today for this simple project that anyone can do. It just takes a few minutes and you too can bring a little gift to a class or organization that you are affiliated with. Just make the stamp go with what you need.

I hope you enjoyed today's project, i enjoyed spending time with you. Thanks for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments always inspire me. Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful book marks. I love the swirls. And the color combination is wonderful. TFS, Sheila.

BethAnn M said...

What a lovely and thoughtful gift for your group! Thank you for showing us this. BethAnn M.

Krafthead said...

I am so loving these!!