March 21, 2016

Easter Dragons ... and more!



Yes, Dragons – cute ones (at least I think so) from Kadoodlebug with their bunny ears and Easter eggs.  Hi, everyone, this is Charlotte C.  And I love that not only did I get the base image, there also are layers, and it’s all done by print then cut with my Explore.  What I also appreciate is that the edges are “inked” when you get them.  I then used some glitter because everything’s better with glitter, right?!
The first card I’m sharing I placed on an Action Wobble.  The card base is from Art Philosophy, but I sliced the bottom a bit so it would stand up properly.  I embossed the green layer because my grandson loves “bumpy” cards and wobbly ones too.  He’s 5 ½.  I was able to write on and cut the banner (from Artiste) with the Explore.  I pop-dotted the layers on both dragon cards, but I’m not sure if you can see it.


Here’s the second dragon card.  Don’t you just love his basket filled with eggs that apparently he’s painted?
Yes, the same card base turned on its side, a little slice off the back to keep it from rocking. I did use different embossing folders. 

Okay, here’s the “and more” from my title.  I just love the Polkadoodles collections and I know you’re familiar with them because of Karon Hughes of Karons Krafty Korner.  I’ve managed to restrain myself from buying something every time Karon posts a design, but when I saw this little girl dressed in her bunny suit I quickly bought the design sheet.  The doily easel card is from Birdscards and the Authentique card stock I thought was perfect to use for it.

I have got to learn to take better photos!

Thank you, Sheila, for giving me the opportunity to visit here again.  To you and all the designers and followers, I wish you a blessed Easter and much happiness in this season of renewal.

This is Sheila, I am adding to this. If you would like to leave some blog love just click the G+ and it will allow you to leave a comment. Don't know why our other comment is not working, I am sure Charlotte would love some blog loving!

0 comments: