April 14, 2016

My Card class


Hello everyone! Java Jen here from JAVA JEN CREATIONS. Thanks again, Sheila, for allowing me to share here! Recently I introduced a card class that I am offering in my home and I thought I would share the 3 types of cards here. I kept the designs simple to make it easy for participants to assemble. I'm keeping some of these cards on hand for when I need a quick card! 

In my class, participants will be making 5 of each card. Thank You, Get Well and Happy Birthday.





This is one of my favorite cards because the embossed layer gets ripped and then adhered with the Cricut bandages adhered on top of that! Isn't it fun??

The birthday cards are fun because I picked 5 different colors for the stamped layer and added an embossed layer. I think the participants will have fun learning these simple but impressive techniques! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

0 comments: